Are you a fan of something? Do you want to be an average fan? If so, you’ve come to the right place. Here are some basic tips on how to be an average fan of anything.
1. Pick something you like. It can be a book, a movie, a TV show, a band, a sport, a celebrity, or anything else that sparks your interest. Don’t worry about what other people think of your choice. You are an average fan, not a snob.
2. Follow the news and updates related to your fandom. You don’t have to know everything, but you should have some idea of what’s going on. For example, if you are a fan of Harry Potter, you should know that there is a new movie coming out soon. If you are a fan of BTS, you should know that they just released a new album. If you are a fan of soccer, you should know who won the last World Cup.
3. Join some online communities where you can interact with other fans. You can find them on social media platforms, forums, blogs, or websites dedicated to your fandom. You can share your opinions, ask questions, make friends, and have fun. Just remember to be respectful and polite to other fans, even if they have different views or preferences than you.
4. Express your love for your fandom in creative ways. You can write fanfiction, draw fanart, make videos, cosplay, or anything else that showcases your talent and passion. You can also buy or make some merchandise related to your fandom, such as posters, stickers, shirts, or accessories. You don’t have to spend a lot of money or time on this, just do what makes you happy.
5. Enjoy your fandom without being obsessed or toxic. You are an average fan, not a fanatic or a hater. You can love your fandom without letting it take over your life or affect your relationships with others. You can also respect other fandoms without bashing them or comparing them to yours. You can appreciate the good aspects of your fandom without ignoring the flaws or criticisms. You can be an average fan and still be awesome.